Please check competition notice board for temporary rulings.
For all play at this course a player may obtain distance information by using a device that measures distance only. If during a stipulated round, a player uses a distance-measuring device that is designed to gauge or measure other conditions that might affect his play (e.g. gradient, windspeed, temperature, etc.), the player is in breach of Rule 14-3, for which the penalty is disqualification, regardless of whether any such additional function is actually used.
- Any ball hitting overhead wires or associated equipment must be replayed without penalty
- Any new diggings (loose soil)
- Loose stones may be removed from bunkers with opponent’s consent
- Ball plugged in the closely mown area may be dropped as close as possible to where the ball lay
- Any made paths
- From staked trees
- Any ball resting against wooden structures on all tees
- A ball may be lifted and dropped out of any ditch or water course.
- All streams and water courses are deemed as hazards.
- The marshes/ponds on holes 3, 4, 5, 7 & 16 are water hazards.
- 8th hole. The Swamp on the left of the fairway playing this hole is a lateral water hazard.
- 9th hole. If your ball crosses over the water and touches any part of the far bank beyond the hazard posts you may treat it as a lateral water hazard and drop the ball.
Out of bounds
- Beyond all hedges and fences on the perimeter of the course to the left of the 1st tee
- The River Trent on holes 3, 4 and 5
- The car park and the clubhouse surrounds
- 7th hole to the left of the white marker posts on the left down to the final post across the 8th fairway and also beyond the white marker posts on the path to the right of the swamp and the 7th green
- 8th hole the lake on the right hand side as defined by the white posts.
- Beyond the white posts which contain the chipping area and putting green
- 18th hole. The area on the left defined by white posts
Care of the course etiquette – Please…
- Smooth sand in bunkers
- Replace divots
- Repair pitch marks on greens
- Do not take trolleys beyond or on the fringes of the greens
- Play with undue delay
- Practice only on the practice area
- Play quietly and respect other people on the course