Society Organisers Please Note 2019 bookings currently available at 2018 prices if booked before 31st December 2018.
Societies and organisations will find our attention to detail, flexibility and top-value golf packages ideal throughout the year. Societies are welcome Monday to Friday subject to availability.
Please call the Club Manager to make your booking on 01782 372867, or complete the Society Application Form below.
Example Society Packages (8 or more players – For parties of 16 or more the Organiser receives free golf) Special Offers Monday & Wednesday.
|SOCIETY PACKAGES 2016 – 2017.|
|Packages are for 8 players or more, groups of 16 or more the organiser receives free golf.|
|1st Nov to 31st Mar||1st Apr to 31st Oct|
|Package||Mon – Thur||Fri,Sat,Sun||Mon – Thur||Fri,Sat,Sun|
|Bacon Bap, Coffee & 18 Holes.||£16.50||£20.50||£19.50||£25.50|
|Breakfast & 18 Holes.||£18.00||£22.00||£21.00||£27.00|
|Soup/Chips, Sandwiches, Coffee & 18 Holes||£18.00||£22.00||£21.00||£27.00|
|Bacon Bap, Coffee, 18 Holes & 1 Course Meal||£25.50||£29.50||£28.50||£34.50|
|18 Holes & 2 Course Meal||£23.50||£27.50||£26.50||£32.50|
|Bacon Bap, Coffee, 18 Holes & 2 Course Meal||£28.00||£32.00||£31.00||£37.00|
|Bacon Bap, Coffee, 18 Holes & 3 Course Meal||£30.00||£34.00||£33.00||£39.00|
Packages start from £16.50 and can be tailored to meet your requirements, please contact us to discuss your needs. We can also provide additional services including Buggy Hire, Golf Clinic with our Professional, prizes from our Professionals shop, Starter for your event. Terms & Conditions apply.
Terms & Conditions
- Bookings will only be accepted on receipt of a booking form and deposit of £10 per player based on numbers anticipated.
- Final numbers must be confirmed 72 hours prior to your event. Should final numbers be less than those notified the deposit paid for those players will not be refunded; additional charges may be waived at the discretion of the golf club.
- Balance of payments must be made on the day of the event; this can be done by cash, cheque or card. Cheques payable to Barlaston Golf Club please.
- Catering – All players must choose the same menu. A vegetarian option can be arranged if requested when the menu is confirmed.
- It is the responsibility of the organiser to ensure that his party behaves appropriately, has the correct standard of dress and adheres to the tee times booked.
- All players are advised to carry insurance cover for the protection of themselves and others. The golf club cannot accept any responsibility for articles lost or stolen.
- Play will be from the tees of the day. Slow play should be avoided at all times.
- Players are requested to replace all divots and repair all pitch marks. Buggies and trolleys should not be taken on to greens, tees or through bunkers. Bunkers should be raked after playing.
Dress Code for the course;
- No denims
- No camouflage style clothing
- Tailored shorts only.
- White sports socks with shorts.
- No collarless or sleeveless shirts.
- Shirts must be tucked into trousers.
- Trousers must not be tucked into socks.
- Shoes must be recognised golf wear.
Dress Code for the Clubhouse;
- Smart casual dress at all times.
- Tailored straight edged shirts can be worn outside trousers.
- No spiked footwear.
- No trainers.
- Footwear must be worn at all times and accompanied by socks.
- No waterproof or windproof clothing.
- No headwear of any description.
- All restrictions that apply to the golf course unless exempted above, apply to the clubhouse.
- The use of mobile phones is not permitted on the course except in an emergency. They should not be used in the clubhouse and must be switched to silent mode.
The Secretary, Golf Professional and Bar Manager are authorised to ensure that the dress code and etiquette are observed at all times. Any breaches may result in the player(s) being asked to leave the course or clubhouse. We hope this will not be necessary and wish you an enjoyable and successful visit.
Complete the application form to apply
Please call the Club Manager to make your booking on 01782 372867, or complete the form below.
A non-refunable deposit of £10 per player is required to confirm your booking. On completion of this form, a club representative will contact you for a verbal confirmation.
Society Menu Choices
- Homemade Soup with Crusty Bread
- Garlic Mushrooms En Croute
- Course Pate with Salad Garnish & Melba Toast
- Chicken Goujons with Salad Garnish & BBQ Sauce
- Steak & Ale Pie
- Battered Fish & Mushy Peas
- Supreme of Chicken with a White Wine Sauce
- Roast Beef with Yorkshire Pudding & Braised Onions
- Gammon with Egg or Pineapple
All served with New Potatoes/Fries and Seasonal Vegetables
- Apple Pie & Rhubarb Crumble with Hot Sauce
- Vanilla Cheesecake with Fruit Compote & Cream
- Sticky Toffee Pudding & Cream
- Lemon Meringue Pie & Cream
- Assorted Cheese, Biscuits & Chutney